The tea which is made from cranberry is termed as cranberry tea. Cranberry plants are grown in temperate regions. Human beings can get numerous health benefits from drinking cranberry tea. The scientific name of cranberry is Oxycoccus. Initially, the color of cranberry is light green. After ripening, it changes into a red color. Cranberry tea is an acidic taste in nature. Cranberry tea is very safe to drink as it is filled with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Drinking cranberry tea is one of the delicious ways to stay healthy. Cranberry tea contains various vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin E. All these nutrients are very important for our healthy body. Cranberry shrub can be taken as a part of our daily diet.
Ingredients to make Cranberry Tea :
For a perfect cup of cranberry tea, you need the following ingredients.
● 2 liters water
● ½ white sugar
● 8 tea bags
● 2 cups concentrate, cranberry juice.
Preparation of Cranberry Tea:
First, take a small container and fill it with water. Add two tea spoons in the water. Place the lid on the top of the container and mix it well. Now add cranberry juice to that mix and wait for some time. Now you can start drinking the cranberry tea. But make sure that the used cranberry juice is not diluted. Due to its acidic property, it helps in clearing UTI. The cranberry tea won’t work well, if it is diluted. The cranberry tea is so delicious and also refreshing and full of energy, check here.
Benefits of Cranberry Tea :
Besides the taste of cranberry tea, it is used for its medicinal value. Some of the medicinal benefits of cranberry tea are as follows :
● Cranberry tea helps in preventing many oral diseases like gingivitis.
● Cranberry tea also helps in preventing sore occurrence.
Weight can be reduced slightly by drinking this cranberry tea daily due to the organic acids present in it.
● This tea is very good for our health as it contains minerals and other nutrients and also supports weight loss to our body.
● This cranberry tea has a major role in the proper functioning of liver, lymph and kidney as it contains useful cleansing and detox in nature.
● Cranberry tea is very important for the treatment of stomach cancer and breast cancer.
● Cranberry tea increases the metabolism rate of our body.
● Three cups of this cranberry tea is also used to cure many health problems of an adult.
● Cranberry tea prevents several cardiovascular diseases by reducing the cholesterol in our body.
● It provides good support for the
proper functioning of the liver.
● By drinking this cranberry tea, women can get relief from the painful periods.
● This cranberry tea works as a cleansing agent to get rid of bacteria from the urinary tract. So it is used for curing the UTI.
● The presence of antioxidants in cranberry tea helps to prevent cell damage which leads to cancer and heart-related disease. The tea is rich in vitamin C, which fights effectively with free radicals.
● Cranberry tea boosts the immune system of our body.
● The cranberry tea has some stress relieving properties which help to relieve stress from our body.
● This cranberry tea is helpful in protection of our eyes by eliminating the harmful toxins.
Side Effects of Cranberry Tea :
● Cranberry juice contains a high amount of concentrated oxalates. Oxalates are responsible for kidney stones. So, this tea must be consumed by humans in moderate amounts.
● Excessive consumption of cranberry tea also leads to weight gain in our bodies. It also causes diarrhea and gastrointestinal diseases.
● Due to the high amount of salicylic acid, aspirin related allergic people must now consume cranberry tea.
● Pregnant women and breast feeding women must avoid drinking this cranberry tea as it is not safe for them.